Venue: Ski area of Madarao Mountain Resort
(Iiyama City, Nagano Prefecture)
Period: 2022/1/15 Sat.～2/13 Sun.
Participation fee: 500 Yen (tax included)
* You can select from a Japanese language kit and an English language kit.
* The treasure hunt comes in two levels, Beginner and Advanced. You can play any level with the same kit.
Things you need:
writing utensils, skis/snowboard
Things that might be useful: a clipboard
Estimated time required:
Beginner: 60 minutes or longer
Advanced: 90 minutes or longer
Beginner: 8 years or above
Advanced: 12 years or above
* The Beginner level is for those who can ride lift No. 1 and descend on skis.
* The Beginner level does not include any explorations on the ski course, but the Advanced level does.
* Since the treasure hunt will be held in the ski area, small children must be accompanied by a guardian.
Search hours: 9:30～ 16:00
Difficulty level: ★★☆☆☆
Where to buy the participation kit and where to report:
The bottom area of the ski slopes at Madarao ski area
Special reception desk inside the restaurant “Heidi”
Reception hours: 9:30～16:00
* Note that the sales reception closes at 14:30
Days closed: none
Food trucks are also scheduled to come to the venue!
For details, see “here”